Heroine Plunge - fine twin straps for increased freedom and enhanced support. Feminine lace with sheer mesh lining and a cotton side sling. Plunging yet supportive shape with the flexi underwire lift and Rose Gold featured hardware.
Features and Benefits
- Non-padded plunge bra
- Flexi-wire cup offers great support and comfort
- Side sling for a great skin to skin contact nursing support
- Magnetic nursing clips twist to open
- 6 hook and eye back fastenings for extending band size
- Adjustable twin straps ensure great fit and added support
- Sheer Black lace over sheer Black mesh lining
- Rose Gold hardware
- Fabric: Outer 90% Nylon 10% Elastane, Lining 100% Nylon, Side sling 100% Cotton
- FIT TIP: Sheer see through look of the lace. It's slightly wide set but seems to work really well on most bust shapes as a relaxed fit.
*Magnetic nursing clips are not suitable to use for mothers with pacemakers or defibrillators
For the majority of people wearing a flexi-wire while pregnant and nursing is safe. We simply say that you should not wear a wire when 'you' feel like your breasts are changing in size throughout the day, not for the first couple of weeks after giving birth, and not if you are highly sensitive to issues like mastitis.
hotmilk style PM-HUB
If your size is not available, please contact our friendly team to see if it can be ordered in for you.