Expert Fitter’s Tips
- This style is perfect for the fuller bust and provides full coverage.
- The cup style is designed to help with breast tissue that sits at the side of the body, also great for the softer breast tissue.
- The band is softer so you can go down a band sizing but you will need to go up in the cup e.g if you wear a 16FF you will want the 14G sizing
When you’re looking for a bra that will never let you down, look no further than Elomi favourite, Cate. Featuring a sheer embroidered top cup with stylish intersecting arc design, this full cup frame offers unprecedented all day support and comfort.
Features and Benefits
- Uses the Caitlyn frame, but with a little of the excess fabric removed at the underarm, improving the support in the underarm area
- Three piece cup plus side support panel for forward shape, good uplift and separation
- Sheer embroidered top cup features a stylish intersecting arc design
- Embroidery has a special flattened finish to minimise show through
- Back strap position has been moved in slightly compared to Caitlyn to prevent strap slippage
- Elasticated neck edge for ease of fit
- Co-ordinating Brief style 4035.
- Non-underwired version style 4033.
Fabric content: 55% Polyester, 35% Nylon, 10% Elastane.
Washing instructions: Hand wash cold. Do not bleach, tumble dry or iron.
- 16-24 DD
- 12-24 E, F, FF, G, GG, H, HH
- 12-20 J, JJ, K
Colours: Black, Hazel, Pecan, Latte and White
Hook & Eyes:
2-Hook and Eyes: 16-20DD, 12-18E, 12-16F, 12-14FF, 12G
3-Hook and Eyes: 22-24DD, 20-24E, 18-24F, 16-24FF, 14-24G, 12-24GG, H, HH; 12-20J, JJ, K
*Elomi Style 4030 in Pecan shown on one of our gorgeous customers in a 14H @super_mum_of_4.
*Check out her social page here: https://www.instagram.com/super_mum_of_4/.