Sea Level Swim is committed to creating collections in the most mindful and sustainable ways. Sea Level’s swimsuits are made from advanced eco-friendly fabrics that use regenerated nylon yarns derived from pre-consumer waste. These recycled textiles maintain a durable soft feel and premium quality.
Features and Benefits
- Multi-fit cup suits A to DD cup sizes
- Soft cups create a smooth bust shape
- Convertible and adjustable straps and back E hook ensure a secure, comfortable fit
- Powermesh provides a body-sculpting effect & great support
- Side boning feature
- Adjustable and convertible straps offer different ways to wear i.e. regular, halter, or cross-back options
- Adjustable straps and adjustable e-hook allow you to customise the lift and support, to ensure the perfect lift
- Fabric composition: 85% Recycled Nylon, 15% Elastane
FIT TIP: Fits true to size
All of Artesands styles have been fitted on ‘true to size’ curvy women and not fashion models. You may find that you will need to down size from your regular swimwear size as this brand will fit your curves differently. Please refer to the size guide to find your perfect fit.
This item is part of our Curvy (+ size) range, which is designed to complement and flatter fuller figures.
Our model is wearing a size AU10/US6
Her measurements are: Height 180cm ( 5' 11in), Bust 91cm (36in), Waist 70cm (27½in), Hips 94cm (37in). She is a C cup.
This item is part of our Responsible Edit. The main material of this product is made with at least 50% recycled nylon. Recycling nylon reduces waste.
Sea Level style SL3110ECO